Devry SEC 290 Week 2 Lesson 3 Quiz Answer
- Which of the following is not an IDPS security capability?
- Which of the following pertains to external requirements of selecting an IDPS product?
- An IDPS product needs to comply with an organization’s management policy to be used effectively.
- When an IDS detects an intrusion, it could seamlessly transfer the attacker to a special padded cell system and contain the attacker.
- A network-based vulnerability analysis is known as a credential-based assessment because it has permission to access each host.