Devry SEC 290 Week 2 Lesson 2 Quiz Answer
- Which of the following is not correct about an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)?
- Which of the following prevention capabilities doesn’t apply to network-based IPSs?
- Which of the following considerations is not relevant to the location of wireless IPS sensors?
- Which type of IPS focuses on monitoring an organization’s internal network flows and identifying new traffic patterns that might indicate the presence of a threat?
- Most NBA systems are implemented with a limited prevention capability, as actions triggered by false positives may disturb the entire network.