Devry SEC 290 Week 2 Lesson 1 Quiz Answer
- Which of the following is not a function of IDS?
- Which IDS component sends a message notifying administrators when any anomaly or misuse is detected?
- Anomaly-based detection IDS monitors patterns of data packets in the network and compares them to preconfigured network attack patterns or signatures.
- Interval-based IDS performs analysis of a detected intrusion on the fly.
- A _____ alert occurs when an IDS fails to raise an alarm in reacting to a legitimate attack.