Devry SEC 290 Week 1 Lesson 2 Quiz Answer
- Arrange the following steps that are involved in creating a firewall policy in order.
- When purchasing and implementing a firewall product, the performance of the firewall is considered based on throughput, number of connections, time required for each connection, and its latency time.
- Before deploying a firewall, the administrator tests it on a production network.
- Which of the following is not correct about managing and maintaining a firewall implementation?
- Which of the following is not a purpose of firewall logging?