Devry SEC 285 Week 6 Knowledge Check Answer
- Identify types of attacks where the chances can be reduced by hardening the server. Select all that apply.
- Identify all of the following that are considered best practices for enhancing the security of a router.
- True or false. In order to use a Syslog server properly, network devices such as routers, file servers, printers, and so forth, must be configured to send syslog messages to the server.
- True or false. Once you have installed enough patches to your application software, to feel comfortable about its security it is no longer necessary to continue to update with additional patches.
- True or false. If you install antivirus software on the host machine, the individual virtual hosts do not need antivirus software because they are running on the host.