Devry SEC 285 Week 6 Knowledge Check Lesson 2 Answer
- Which of the available choices is not something that can be detected by a host-based IDS?
- Which software has the primary function of ensuring the integrity of critical system files and directories by identifying all changes made to them?
- Which ntfs file permission allows the user to only read, write, execute, and traverse?
- Which data encryption tool uses a microchip to help in storing the encryption keys?
- Which command can be used to discover the processes that are currently running on a Linux server?