Devry SEC 285 Week 6 Knowledge Check Lesson 1 Answer
- Which type of malware is considered one of the most complex threats that can damage a host? This type of malware can hide the payload part of the data packet while travelling through the network, thereby allowing file corruption, remote access, interrupting firewalls, and antivirus.
- Select all of the answer choices that are vulnerabilities of a host that can be exploited by an attacker.
- Which of the following is not a benefit of host baselining?
- Setting up a BIOS password is the first protection layer of the computer. It helps you maintain OS security at a low level. What threats are mitigated by setting a BIOS password?
- Which Windows monitoring tool combines the features of both Filemon and Regmon?