Devry SEC 285 Week 5 Knowledge Check Lesson 3 Answer
- Which of the answer choices is not a component typically found in physical security policies and procedures?
- Select all choices that are typical for physical security measures for servers and backup devices. Select all that apply.
- Individual workstations and small printers should be bolted down in order to make them more difficult to steal.
- Select all choices that are advisable processes for new employees or contractors. Select all that apply.
- Select all choices that are procedures that should occur upon the separation of an employee from the company. Select all that apply.