Strayer CRJ 180 Week 7 Quiz Answers - 2020
- According to a recent survey on school crime, _____% of schools reported gang activity
- In _____, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that school officials may conduct warrantless searches of individuals at school based on _____.
- The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in _____ that school officials may legally search students and their lockers without consent.
- Victimization at school:
- In its decision in _____, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that corporal punishment in schools does not violate the Eighth Amendment.
- In a study of violence against teachers, ______ reported being threatened with injury by a student than did __.
- Nationwide, _____ and _____ are the most frequent targets of corporal punishment in schools.
- Students facing suspension or expulsion from school have legal rights.
- Research has found that schools with zero-tolerance policies are _____ orderly and secure than schools that use a case-by-case approach.
- According to a nationwide study, about _____% of children are involved in bullying
- Children are ____ times more likely to be murdered away from school than at school.