Strayer CRJ 180 Week 10 Quiz Answers - 2020
- In a felony case, police make an arrest if
- In which case did the U.S. Supreme Court rule that police officers may frisk suspects?
- Courts have ruled that parents can give third-party consent for officers to search a child’s room based on:
- When a juvenile is suspected of committing a crime, police have the discretion to:
- At the disposition hearing,
- In re Carlo held the ultimate goal of the juvenile justice interrogation process was to get at the truth of a case in order to:
- At intake, cases are screened out of the juvenile justice system, usually because:
- In 2005, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the death penalty for offenders under the age of 18 at the time they committed their crime:
- The _____ protects people from unreasonable search and seizure by law enforcement.
- Harwin Voss concluded that:
- Once a juvenile is detained and a petition is filed, a hearing must be scheduled within: