MGT 302 Chapter 9 Quiz Answers (UNC Greensboro)
- Structural attractiveness of an industry, as captured by the five forces framework, has a significant bearing on diversification.
- MNEs that pursue both product-unrelated diversification and extensive geographic diversification are called
- Which statement is correct regarding diversification?
- The relationship between geographic diversification and firm performance can be represented with an S curve.
- Bureaucratic costs are the additional costs associated with a larger, more diversified organization.
- In cross-border M&As, integration difficulties may be much worse because clashes of organizational cultures are compounded by clashes of national cultures.
- Important strategic implications for action that you learned in this chapter include: