MGT 302 Chapter 5 Quiz Answers (UNC Greensboro)
- Entry barriers belong to institution-based considerations in the comprehensive model of entrepreneurship.
- Resource-based considerations in the comprehensive model of entrepreneurship do
- Because entrepreneurs necessarily take more risk, collectivistic and high uncertainty avoidance societies tend to foster relatively more entrepreneurs.
- According to the average ranking on the ease of doing business as presented in the book,
- Routes of entrepreneurial harvest and exit do
- Recently many governments have realized that entrepreneur-friendly bankruptcy laws can not only lower exit barriers, but also lower entry barriers
- International strategies for staying in domestic market include