BUS 339 Week 3 Quiz
- Since most consumers want a car with excellent fuel economy, wouldn’t you agree your next car will be a hybrid?” is an example of:
- In the question, “Do you always buy electronic products from Dell?” Which word is one of the “words to avoid in question development?”
- ____________ is some list of all the members of the population.
- A(n) _____________ is the vehicle used to pose questions that the researcher wants respondents to answer.
- Which of the following refers to a dry run of the survey on a small, representative set of respondents to reveal errors in the questionnaire?
- Question bias is defined as:
- Which sampling method is not based on fairness, equity or equal chance?
- A mall survey is an example of:
- Which of the following is the best description of data analysis?
- Computing the average number of dollars college students have on their credit card balances exemplifies: