BUS 339 Week 2 Quiz
- Which of the following would be classified as a part of internal secondary data?
- What type of research design should a marketing researcher use to find out how many customers there are, what brands they buy and in what quantities, which advertisements they recall, what are their attitudes toward the company, and who is the competition?
- Although focus groups should encourage open, free-wheeling information, who has the task of ensuring that the conversation stays focused?
- In an experiment, which type of variable does a researcher have control and wishes to manipulate?
- Which of the following is most true about research designs?
- Which of the following was NOT discussed as a disadvantage of using secondary data?
- Standardized services differ from syndicated data services in that in the former each client is provided with:
- Experience surveys are used in which of the following ways?
- If you wanted to locate an article in a periodical on a subject you would find themit in:
- A form of external, secondary data that is supplied from a common database to subscribers for a service fee is: