BIS 155 Week 2 Quiz (Excel s Advanced Formulas & Functions)
- (TCO 2) An absolute cell reference:
- (TCO 2) Which of the following best describes a circular reference?
- (TCO 2) =$E2-G$4 contains examples of _____ cell references.
- (TCO 2) In Excel, an Argument would be best described by which of the following statements?
- (TCO 2) The MEDIAN function would identify the ____.
- (TCO 2) The MAX function identifies the _____.
- (TCO 2) The NOW function would perform which of the following?
- (TCO 2) The _____ number is the number of the column in the lookup table that contains the return values.
- (TCO 2) Arithmetic operations, cell references, and _____ can be used in Excel formulas.(Points : 2)
- (TCO 2) To simplify entering ranges in formulas, you can use _____.
- (TCO 2) When calculating a PMT function, the PV is best described by which of the following? (Points : 2)
- (TCO 7) A _____ helps to ensure consistency and standardization for similar workbooks, such as detailed income statements for all 12 months in a year.
- (TCO 7) Before protecting a worksheet, you should _____ the cells that you want users to be able to edit.(Points : 2)
- (TCO 7) Which of the following file formats can store macros?(Points : 2)
- (TCO 7) By default, Excel automatically _____ macros and displays a security warning when a file containing macros is opened.(Points : 2)