BAM 312 Unit 4 Exam Answers (CCU)
California Coast University
1. The best way to phrase the purpose statement of a report is with ____________.
2. Which of the following is not an infinitive phrase?
3. Which of the following is the least clear statement of purpose?
4. A formal work plan includes all of the following except ____________.
5. When selecting media for a report, ____________.
6. The CEO of a pharmaceutical company asks you to assess the company’s adherence to laws governing television ads for prescription drugs. The CEO has requested a ____________.
7. For most audiences, reading online is ____________ than reading from a printed page.
8. Which of the following is not a common organizational format for analytical reports?
9. The 2 + 2 = 4 approach _____________.
10. The writing style for a report should be more formal if ____________.
11. In the close of a report intended to prompt sales personnel to meet specific goals, you should ____________.
12. The introduction of a solicited proposal ____________.
13. In a proposal to install an air conditioning system, statements such as “Our company has over 25 years of experience installing heating, plumbing, and air conditioning systems” should appear in what section?
14. Smooth transitions between sections and links to other documents and sources of information are important ____________.
15. Which of the following would be the most effective review in a formal report?
16. When drafting content for online reports, it is helpful to use the inverted pyramid style of organization in which you ____________.
17. A letter of ____________ is a specialized cover letter that introduces your report to the audience.
18. The recommended format for a table of contents for a complex formal report should include ____________.
19. Which of the following is not a typical function of the introduction to a report?
20. The prefatory parts of a formal proposal may include ____________.
21. You’re sending an unsolicited proposal to a local restaurant in an effort to become their primary food vendor. The letter of transmittal to accompany the proposal should follow the format for ____________ messages.
22. Speeches and oral presentations are much like any other messages in that ____________.
23. “Now that we’ve identified the problem, let’s take a look at some solutions” is an example of
24. At the close of a business presentation, ____________.
25. The most effective and easiest mode of speech delivery in nearly all situations is ___________.