ACCT 444 Week 1 Quiz
1. (TCO 3) The Sarbanes-Oxley Act applies to which of the following companies?
2. (TCO 1) Which one of the following is not a field work standard?
3. (TCO 1) An independent auditor must have which of the following?
4. (TCO 1) An operational audit has as one of its objectives to
5. (TCO 1) Jackson & Company, CPAs, plan to audit the financial statements of Perigee Technologies, an issuer as defined under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. Which of the following situations would impair Jackson's independence?
6. (TCO 3) The concept of materiality would be least important to an auditor when considering the
7. (TCO 3) An auditor strives to achieve independence in appearance to
8. (TCO 3) The financial interests of which of the following parties would not be included as a direct financial interest of the CPA?
9. (TCO 1) The phrase U.S. generally accepted accounting principles is an accounting term that
10. (TCO 1) Which of the following items impairs independence under U.S. ethics standards but does not necessarily impair independence under the IFAC Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants?